I am an amateur photographer living and working in Berlin. In december 2009 I bought my first reasonable camera during the end of my physics studies. I gathered my first experience in photography and started experimenting with a set of ND filters in 2014. From then on I dedicated myself into long-exposure photography. The utilization of ND filters taught my understanding of composition, weather and daytime because it drastically slows down the process of taking a picture. Currently, most of my images are monochrome long-exposures and fine art.
- Sony World Photography Awards 2018 – Open Competition – Architecture
- 4th FAPA – Fine Art Photography Awards 2018 – Architecture nominee amateur
- FOTO HITS Magazine 7-8/2018 (full interview)
- Lighting Magazine vol. 50 – single image “The man and the mysterios tower” – 2018
- B&W Minimalism Magazine no. 10 – Apr. 2018 (online version)
- Kwerfeldein – Von der Idee zum Bild – Nov. 2017
- www.blackmagazin.de – single image “Into the unknown” – Dec. 2017